Tuesday 28 May 2013

May 28- 2 weeks

Looks a bit wierd huh?!

 My new bellybutton! Actually looks like a bellybutton now! Woot woot!

Heaps flatter than before the surgery!!!
 
 
Yesterday I had another appointment and they took out the remaining stitches from my bellybutton. Yay! I now have my new bellybutton! I no longer have to keep it covered with gauze but I still need to keep the tape on the lower scar. As I mentioned in my previous post the surgeon thought that I might have a build up of fluid called a seroma so he put a needle in both sides of my lower abdomen to try to drain it but not much came out. I couldn't feel him putting the needles in as he did it in an area where I am numb. I am going back in a week to see him and I will post some more photos then.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment