Tuesday 28 May 2013

May 21- Day 7


 
I had my first post-op appointment today. They took alternating stitches out of my bellybutton. My lower wound has been sutured with a dissolving stitch so they just trimmed the ends of this and then re-applied the tape. I still have to keep the tape on- this is to try to help flatten the scar and I still have gauze over the bellybutton . The surgeon said I can start my first exercise- sucking my tummy in as much as I can three times a day!
I asked Dr Moore if he had done any liposuction and he laughed and said there was no fat there! I was unable to find out the weight of the skin they removed.
During this week I havent had to eat anything different to normal. I was told not to lift my girls for at least 10 days and to wear the binder as much as possible day and night. I'd recommend to anyone thinking of undergoing an abdominoplasty, to try to work on some arm and leg strength beforehand, as when your stomach and stomach muscles are this sore you need to be able to compensate by using other muscles to do some everyday movements.
I am now going to post weekly for a while, instead of daily as I think the changes will slow down a bit now.
 



4 comments:

  1. Tummy tuck surgery at affordable cost in Alluremedspa,Mumbai, India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post, Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty is a very popular cosmetic surgery that is used to tighten the abdomen and improve appearance of the tummy.
    Tummy Tuck Mauritius

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-tummy-tuck/

    ReplyDelete