Sunday 19 May 2013

May 18- day 4

 
 
New tape from when I went to GP last night about the infection

 Once again this is my belly button and not my butt! A bit of blood that I hafta clean! lol
 
Today I felt awesome compared to the past few days! My stomach muscles weren't anywhere near as sore although I still wouldn't recommend having a laughing or coughing fit as it will still make tears of pain pour down your face! :( Because I'm able to stand up straighter, my lower back muscles havent been as sore today either. I even went for a short slow walk today! I also started taking my antibiotics and I think by the end of the day they had started to kick in. 
 
I did make a video today but for some reason it wouldn't let me upload it so I will make another one in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment