Sunday 30 June 2013

Week 6

 
Heaps less pleating!


Pants on  hips! I love how you can't see any of the scar or pleating!

 
So its week 6 and this week I've stopped wearing my binder except for when I'm running and I feel as though my muscles are supporting me well. I've started doing some ab workouts! I just downloaded an app and have used it a couple of times. At the moment I'm just doing a 5 minute ab workout but already I can feel a six pack starting!!! How exciting to think that at some stage I might have a six pack!
One thing I've definitely noticed to have improved right from week 1, is that I am not having the lower back pain that I used to have. My lower back used to crack almost everytime I layed down but it has not cracked or had pain since the operation! Awesome!
I can really see a difference in the pleating, in particular the large pleat running down below my belly button! Its all definitely smoothing out and I'm really liking the results!

2 comments:

  1. Hi excellent blog post. I really appreciates with your Post,thanks for sharing such valuable Information.
    Abdominoplasty Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see the pleats cleared out, I'm at 2 weeks post op and I have a bunch at my hips I'm hoping smooth out.

    ReplyDelete