Friday 7 June 2013

Week 3



Week 3






Nice New bellybutton



What it looks like with my pants at normal position





Hey everyone! Its week three and some of the swelling is going down and I can now wear my button up and zip up pants instead of elastic waisted pants! I no longer need to wear tape over the scar and it is healing up really well! On Monday I had a bit of a coughing fit and started having some severe pain on the left side of my bellybutton. There was some swelling too! This continued on Tuesday too and my surgeon believes I've popped an internal stitch, so he advised me to take anti-inflammatories and pain relief for a few days. Next week I will have to start weaning myself off of wearing my binder and I can start working myself into exercise again.! Im so excited! When I was at the doctors he showed me the before pictures that were taken and I was surprised again as to the huge difference! I know there is alot of pleating still but when Im wearing clothes you cant see it and it looks lovely and flat! Its a massive improvement and Im very happy with the result so far! See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment