Tuesday 6 August 2013

Week 11

 Almost all the pleating gone!
 
The right side of the scar is worse than the left

Left side of scar- looks better huh?!

Pants up on hips

Pants up on hips

This is what it looks like with clothes on now! Amazing hey!!!
 
 
There's been a lot of change in my tummy over the past few weeks! The swelling has really subsided and the majority of the pleating is now gone! I saw my surgeon this week and he's quite happy with how things are going. He said he will do the scar revision at the six month mark and that he will be able to pull the part underneath my bellybutton a bit tighter. He also said he will probably extend the scar a little over my hips to reduce the love-handle look a bit.
The difference between my before picture and my now pictures is so awesome! I can't believe how good it looks!
I will post again in about a month.


3 comments:

  1. You're right about how awesome it is to see the 'before and after' photos of your tummy. Tummy tuck surgery sure is amazing. When done by a licensed and skilled surgeon, it really alters the lives of people and make them feel better about themselves. It's so good to see that you're doing great. Cheers!
    Cordell @ Baltimore Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see that you're doing great.click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your experience.You are looking amazing after the Tummy Tuck treatment.
    Tummy Tuck Egypt

    ReplyDelete